Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What is the difference between たい and てほしい ?
- What is the difference between たい and たがる ?
- When to use "〜たい" and "〜たがる"? Feel free to provide examples
- You look different from before. What is different from before? Are they correct?
- "The e-mails that we had thought were being sent were actually being lost." Is this sentence cor...
- Which do you prefer Japanese or Korean to read letter? Is this sentence natural?
- “I had had~” Is it right sentence?
- What is correct "my two orange fruit" or "my two orange fruits", if i can say "I ate two pieces o...
- Please correct my mistakes. I want to take a picture of just as they are in stead of using some ...
- what did she say? 😯
- What is the meaning of ‘And who should try out first but Patty Farrell.’?
- Does this sound natural? -- There's a fire! Call 119. -- Thanks~
- can i say "so sick" to something that is disgusting/cruel/brutal instead of something that is coo...