Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- please correct my sentence below. I think I have to reschedule my hair appointment tomorrow beca...
- You spelled it right this time. You used to spell "hodhog" Are these correct?
- what is the alternative to in doubt
- Does it sound natural? Yeah, but not with my current job where I always have to work overtime. ...
- do using phrasal-verbs in a writing for a test make my speech be more formal?
- Does the boy name 'Max' sound Caucasian to most Americans?
- When I succeed at pranking my friend, what do I say? I got you? You got me?
- How to use "much more" in a sentence?
- What is meaning of “how on earth…?!”
- What is different between “C’mon” and “come on” ?