Read more comments
- Does this sound natural? I know what time it is in the US right now.
- Is the word "awesome" Californian diarect? I found Midwest guys and East coast guys seldom use "a...
- how do you say "you're so beautiful" "you're smile is beautiful" 😊
- How ヤバイ is used? For what situation?
- Do these sound natural? 1) The cow eats grass. 2) Cows eat grass.
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What is the difference between arrange and organize ?
- What does bros before hoes mean?
- Hi :) Can you correct my paragraph? always thank you so much for your help! :)
- Do you have any ideas? or Do you have any idea?
- GUYS PLEASE HELPP AAAAHH!!😭💘✨ I can’t decide if I should choose the IB or not , please give me ad...
- I hear "in details" sounds a little unnatural compared to "in detail" Do native speakers agree w...
- You'd think he'd figure it out after... You think he'd figure it out after... Is the second e...