Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- She is a probably only person who doesn't make me nervous or overwhelmed.
- Are these 6 sentences with THROW AWAY correct? 😊🙏🏻 1- Tomorrow, we're going to clean up the attic...
- Do these sentences sound natural to you? 1. She’s on a quest to find her son. 2. She’s on a t...
- get away from us you're putting our lives on risk. (does this sound natural?)
- is the sentence " practice makes perfect" grammatically correct? (even though it is an idiom sho...
- Why is it "locked" room, not "lockable"?
- Hi, can you check if the following sentences sound natural in situations like someone feels like...
- whats is the meaning of the word "wean"? i've search about this but it was not clear to me
- Is it correct? I’ve tutored adults and children in English, Arabic and Russian since 2016.
- you won't find embarrassment or you won't find shame Wich one is correct
- ¿El término "ambiente" puede usarse para designar una habitación de hotel característica, ej.: un...
- En México al diminutivo de "mano" le dicen "manito" o "manita"? Gracias 😄
- que significa mardita? Y que son los tequeños?
- As a greeting, does anyone ever say "Qué pasa, calabaza?" "Nada nada, limonada!" I learned it in ...
- ¿Cuáles son las jergas más utilizadas en tu ciudad?