Today, I want to introduce one of my books I read recently. The title is The Metamorphosis written by Franz Kafka. This story was very strange but I thought it described the social problem, For example, on... does this sound natural?

10 Oct 2017

Native language
Japanese
Today, I want to introduce one of my books I read recently. The title is The Metamorphosis written by Franz Kafka. This story was very strange but I thought it described the social problem, For example, one day one main character who was earning a family living changed his figures as an insect when he woke up. Therefore, his family thought he was annoying because he could not do anything at all. I thought this situation was depicting the social problems such as nursing care or social withdrawal.
If I was one of the his family members, I still do not know what I should do for him. How ever, he still has human mind. Therefore, I thought that I should treat him as a human, even he changes his figures.

Native language
Italian English (US)

Native language
Japanese
0