Many people come up to me saying ''oh boy I wish I could see a ghost or an ET'' and my response to them is always the same, you don't know that type of fear until you finally see it, when you see it, you rea... does this sound natural?

3 Jun 2016

Native language
Portuguese (Brazil)
Many people come up to me saying ''oh boy I wish I could see a ghost or an ET'' and my response to them is always the same, you don't know that type of fear until you finally see it, when you see it, you reach a point where your brain says to you ''I have no clue what your eyes are seeing right now, I have no prior reference for it'' and when you realize it, all you want to do is get out of there as soon as possible. does this sound natural?
I saw a guy saying something like that on youtube, but there wasn't subtitles, so could you tell me if what I wrote makes sense? and correct it if necessary?

Native language

Native language
Portuguese (Brazil)

Native language
0