Read more comments
- What difference between ”on top of that” and ”what is more”? And How can I use those phrases? ...
- What is the difference between replace and substitution? In Chinese both of them mean 替换.
- What is the difference between meeting and session? Both of them mean 会议 in Chinese.
- Does "a bunch" imply "a lot" or just "some"? Or is it an intermedium?
- How do you say this in English? I think port or whaft is much bigger
- what's turpentine
- The article below has the words "bubble" and "bubbling"in it. What do these words mean? I know th...
- Does the sentence below sound natural ? Do you accept digital payments ?
- what's godspeed
- Q: Should children learn how to manage their own money? My Answer: Money is important for ...
- What does frat boy mean in American culture😂 is it like in a bad way? Context: there are some web...
- Does “go get to xxxx. com” sound natural and is it casual or formal in this sentence? "If you ...
- "I’m on vacation now. I’ve been relaxing too much. I've been spending too much time on youtube. I...