Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- "知ってなるほど" とは、どういう意味ですか
- 「知っている？」と言えば、豆しばしか考えられない Does this sound natural?
- What is the difference between 知ってるの？ and 知ってるか？ ?
- what does "20 bong rips deep" mean?
- Can the word "said" in the following sentence be replaced with "the". I know both words have simi...
- How would you describe the action of pushing someone behind you to protect them while in the midd...
- 【Do these sentences sound natural?】 During the pandemic period, I cared much about my health, ...
- "He came at the shop." Or "He came into the shop." Which one is grammatically correct?
- Could you correct these sentences? It is getting really cold. I feel winter is coming soon. I li...
- "Have you explained what happened back then?" Is it grammatically correct?
- "I don’t like seeing you all stressed out just for him." Does it sound natural?
- I always sing Hikaru Utada's songs at karaoke. She has an amazing voice and it always soothes me....
- "I eat meat but also dabble with vegan food" (does this sound natural?)