Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- I am so sorry to keep you waiting me. I have had the circumstances, which have disturbed me. Doe...
- for what circumstances can you/do you use the expression "hit the road"?
- コンテキストがない中で僕の文章を理解するのはむずかしい Under the circumstances of having no context, hard to understand a se...
- We can see the beautiful sunrise glow from our window. We can see the beautiful morning glow fro...
- ¿Es Piss off una palabrota/mala palabra?
- is that form right ? Having on holiday , she forgot all about her work .
- If you see someone who was really trying to do something to help you and you want to express how ...
- I was dumbfounded at a stranger spoke to me in English by accident. Is this correct ?
- Please correct this Q&A and make it more natural. Q: Do you think safe country ranking is impo...
- Is it correct this sentence? They are no one religión in particular, they are open to all
- if a friend of mine asks me to go along with him to a late party and that time isn't that conveni...
- Are my answers correct?
- would you tell me that ’bakr’meaning simply？ That's because that word is not famous in japan ,so...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?