Read more comments
- 'In the meantime, no one sings up.' 'In the meantime'は日本語でどういう意味ですか。'
- 日本語：「本当のこと言って何か不都合でも？」 中文是什麼意思呢？
- Which 日本語が話せます。 sounds the most natural?
- What does he say? Conversation partner says "yeah, I want to eat it" after his word.
- Is it correct to say “my father drinks coffee while shaving” ?
- ”예전에 한국어 공부하다가 그만뒀어요. 올해부터 다시 시작 할 거예요”. What does it mean and does it sound natural?
- 「藤原定家」の情報を僕に教えてくださいませんか。 ちょっと彼に憧れていたんです。
- What is the difference between 元来 and 本来 and 元々 ?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What does w/ mean?
- can we use 'ur' replace 'your'? exp: ur book
- How about I show you that in person? Why dont I show you that in person? is there a difference i...
- Why in America they call fries "french fries" ?
- Hello, I’m doing the English grammar practice questions, and there are some questions have me fee...
- when do I use the word mouse and rat?