19 Feb 2015

  • Ukrainian
  • English (US)
  • Polish
Question about Polish

How do you say this in Polish? стаканчик з картону

Czy istnieje jakaś specjalna nazwa dla paperowego kubku? Jak na to mówicie?
Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!

Share this question
Newest Questions
Topic Questions
Recommended Questions