- For you guys, what is the easiest language to learn? The language that is not consists of complic...
- Please tell me. You guys favorite football team. Thank you.
- "My parents live a little further away." Is this sentence natural?
- Is the term “you and your famous ideas” used in English?
- If anything, fans would have liked to have seen Barney bonding with Ellie more. what is the meani...
- What does the sentence "The increase in pay costs was more than offset by higher productivity." ...
- What does "put in" in "put in overtime" mean?
- It’s essential that he be prepared for the interview. Does this sound correct?
- Does this sound natural? Sometimes, she would step on me so hard by mistake that I started crying.
- I wonder why the modal verbs, “could” and “would” are being used in the past tense here.
- How do you remember the spelling of words that are easy to make mistakes, such as Wednesday and t...
- What does "Time to get my maid on!" mean? She's a maid and about to start the day's work.