Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- I just didn't got here I've been here since morning (does this sound natural?)
- When you use the word "dare", do you need to use the "to" afterwards? For example, which of these...
- Does this sound natural in English? I'd like to apologize for being absent for a time, you mig...
- is it correct if I say "I love seeing you happy so much" or is it better to say "I love so much s...
- I want to learn English . what better way to get me to learn faster
- Is this natural in American English? The key to the discovery of the elixir of life may lie in t...
- Could you please give me a feedback on the writing?
- So "guy" can mean only "man", but "guys" means "people of either sex"?
- Every "going to" can be pronounced as "gonna"??? 1. I am going to go to the hospital. => I am ...