Read more comments
- "You ever had one of em fight ya?" What does it mean?
- What does what do you call 'em? mean?
- How do you say this in English (UK)? Sinta-se em casa
- Is this phrase used in American English?
- Which one is correct? Why can't I read the books? Why I can't read the books?
- When I’m asked if I have a question, 1 none so far. 2 not for now. 3 not really. Are there any ...
- Were all the books that I bought last week read by my parents ? Is this sentence correct? Can you...
- I'm sure that Gangnam is the busiest (Is that correct?)
- When someone ask you about a question and you don't understand what it is about, how to reply wit...
- hi guys deadline make me headache! Does this sound natural?
- Is there any difference between "wipe off" "wipe down" "wipe up" the table? I see people use diff...
- Can you guys spill out some abbreviation for daily use? Such as cmiiw, nvm, and so on. Especially...
- I have heard of them using it. or I have heard that they use it. which one is more natural?!