Question
24 Oct 2017

Hello dear Kate .
I'm writing to thank you for the letter. I was very interested to know about your pets. Especially I liked your parrot Harry, who knows how to speak. And so I'll accept your offer, and I'll tell you about my pets. I do not have many animals, but I hope you'll like reading about them.
I like all my pets equally, but still my favorite is the cat named Fedor, who has very short paws. But despite his unusual breed, he runs and jumps on an equal footing with ordinary cats. In addition to the paws of such cats is very calm and gentle nature, but apparently Fyodor does not belong to this list. He likes games and hunting for his favorite toy .
In addition to the cat, I have 2 more parrots. They are inseparable. The girl's name is Eve, and the boy is Valli. Of course they do not know how to speak like yours, but their voice is loud. They live in a large cage of golden color, and sometimes they get out of it to fly .
I would like to tell you more, but I still have many unfinished business and I must hurry .
Best Wishes, Nika.

Answers

English (UK)

Russian

English (UK)

Russian

English (UK)