Read more comments
- When do I use in normal life: 失礼ですが
- How do you say this in Japanese? すみません。では、失礼しつれいしま
- すみません。では、失礼しつれいします。 does this sound natural?
- what does "that was a low blow" mean? (facebook discussion)
- Do you say, "at the room"? If so, in what situation do you use this phrase instead of "in the ro...
- This word is pronounced (as) "XXX". Some people pronounce it (as) "XXX". This word is spelled (...
- What does that mean? “Thicker than a snicker” And when do you use it?😄
- Hello. Does this sentence sound natural? Sorry I'm late. Traffic was heavy. Thank you.
- Is this sentence correct? "And a good friend can be outgoing too. Because easier to have fun and...
- What's the opposite of "deep-fry"? To cook fried chicken, you need to deep-fry chicken. To co...
- Which is commonly used if I want say the food is good: 1.delicious 2.so good 3.yummy 4.mout...
- Please correct these. I wanted to use comparative in the second sentence. In winter in Japan, th...
- can you correct my mistakes?