Read more comments
- What is the difference between 宿題 and 課題 ?
- 宿題があるけど、時間がない。 does this sound natural?
- 宿題がないでよかった〜 does this sound natural?
- "They also can do it" or "They can also do it" where do I place "also"?
- What are your top 5 most used idioms?
- Which are the best online resources or apps for learning idioms?
- Can I say "feedbacks" or it's uncountable noun ?
- 1. Did you come across a man with a red hat walking around there? 2. Walking around there, did...
- So a girl said do you want to be my boo? And I answered do you want me to scare you she saw all t...
- I have to fill in the gaps of this dialogue and for the second gap i was wondering if its "did he...
- How can I say? What is correct? Can you give examples in different time, please. 1. I was at th...
- If I say “there is a message in the voice recorder“ instead of “on the voice recorder“ is this an...
- https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kLc9qZIiwrNzG05WHxY5IHcwx2fyYa0o/view?usp=drivesdk I got up a l...