Read more comments
- What does the following sentences mean? "We have so many ideas, but what really matters is the w...
- About the past progressive and present progressive tense. Which is more natural between the foll...
- What do you feel the following sentence, focusing on the word "subtle"? "The background is a ver...
- We can explain what happens around us logically That’s OK ？
- Which one is correct in grammar? ①No 1, 2, 3 ②No. 1, 2, 3 ③no 1, 2, 3 ④no. 1, 2 ,3 ⑤No.1 , 2, 3...
- Can you say ‘a reasonable deal’?
- A quick question: If you meet someone at 1am, which one do you say to them, good morning or good ...
- ls this sentence correct? I am supposed to continue from here.
- What does "PEAK RESISTANCE" mean?
- 「計りの最小メモリは10グラムです」 英語で何と言いますか？
- Can you explane the phrase near question mark
- We took the enemy ( ) surprise. (A) in (B) at (C) by (D) into
- "I feel like peeing" "I feel like pooping" Does this sound natural??