Read more comments
- I found a store that carry what I want to get. Is this expression natural?
- What is the meaning of “ chemidon“?
- ¿Que significa "Alas" en ingles?
- "Could you take your seat, sir? We are about to land." Does this sound natural?
- Does this conversation sound natural? A : You said you are at the station! Where are you? I ca...
- She did her best to create a better future to her daughter. Is this sentence correct?
- Are these sentences below natural and essentially the same thing? As to no.4, I'm not sure if it'...
- “We have dinner reservations.” I heard this line in a series and thought “Okay, so, they are goi...
- What are the differences between she has worked in this school for 2 years and she has worked in ...
- Is there any difference between “WHAT about you?” and “HOW about you?” Thanks