Read more comments
- What is the difference between リンゴを食べた and リンゴを食べてしまった ?
- リンゴ以外全ての果物がかなり大好きです does this sound natural?
- Do you say リンゴは食べました or リンゴを食べました. Is リンゴ the topic or the object in the sentence?
- I babysit my niece in the weekends. (does this sound natural?)
- Which one is correct? 1. You find inspiration in the way they approach life. 2. You find insp...
- Hello, what is the meaning of "impulse of the gnostics" here This spectacle forms the basis of ...
- can anyone tell me some english slang ?
- What is interesting youtuber in the united states.
- Does the following dialogue sound natural? Person 1: My phone is a bit complex to use. Person 2:...
- Does this sound natural? Will you please take cheap shoes to me, in order to be able to wear...
- My question is about 's, when we use 's (jhon's parents) can't we use "the" in front of the sente...
- can you check my answers? 。。。。。。。。。。。。。 Click on the picture, please
- Would you let me know some romantic phrases to use to somebody when I get?(Uh, like ‘You are wind...