Read more comments
- Which I've been loving him since I was in high school. sounds the most natural?
- How can you get into a Japanese school if you're not a Japanese?
- Which What does she teach at a school? sounds the most natural?
- The glass is half full = The glass is half empty. Teach me two sentences like this one that ch...
- What does “nail it” mean?
- Can I say: It will be hard because of my HATRED character trait laziness? Does it make sense?
- Please show me some other ways to say “ Let go of me “
- 𝗖𝗮𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗮𝘀𝘂𝗮𝗹 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀? ⬇️ A: No problem. I'm gonna send you now so you ca...
- In the fourth line, who was sitting at his desk? "I" or "Him" ? (You can see the whole scree...
- In grammar books, all these three are possible. Which do you think is more common? * She said...
- In questions. What's the difference between "who" and "whom"? Is there a "To who" or "To whom"? C...
- Does this conversation on the phone sound natural? "Hi, it's Jack. Where are you?" "I'm drivi...
- Which is correct? The duck is in the water. under the water. on the water.