Question
25 Oct 2017

• German
  • Bosnian
  • Italian
Question about Italian

A month ago me and my class travelled to Croatia. The City was poreč in istria near the sea . The Journey took 16 Hours. We travelled by Bus. It was so horrible. We stayed there only 5 days but on the fifth day we drove back home.
On the first day we visited Porec. It was a little city but there was a market which I liked.
On Tuesday we visited a national park on the brijuni islands. There were many animals, but it was quite boring.
A pretty town we visited on Wednesday was rovinj. There was a small market too.
The trip I liked the most was on Thursday. We drove an hour to pula. There we visited an amphitheater which looked like the colosseum in Rome. After that we bought some bags. In the evening we had a disco with the class.
In the beginning the weather wasn’t good and it rained but on the last two days it was sunny and some people went swimming in the sea.
I would recommend this place to you because it isn’t too big and not too small. The sea there ist beautiful and the people are very nice.

Answers

• German

• Italian