Question
25 Oct 2017

• German
  • Korean
  • Italian
  • Simplified Chinese (China)
Question about Italian

We stayed in Poreč for 5 days.
On the first day we visited Poreč. We visited a lot of markets there. Poreč is a little city so we didn’t have trouble finding our way back to the hotel.

On the second day we visited a national park on the brijuni islands. There we saw a lot of animals. We also visited a museum. But unfortunately it was raining all day.

On the third day we visited a really nice city called rovinj. There were a lot of small markets too. After our trip a lot of students went swimming. I didn’t go swimming because me and my friends wanted to visit some markets in Poreč.

On the fourth day we visited the city pula. It was really beautiful there. The weather was really good too. It was sunny the whole day.
We visited an amphitheater and we went shopping. After we went back to the hotel we had a little “party” with our class.

On the last day we went shopping for our ride back. We got a lot of sweets :D

I really enjoyed our time in Croatia! I want to go back to Poreč! :)))

Answers

• German

• Italian

• Italian

• German

• Italian

• Italian