26 Oct 2017

Closed question
Question about English (UK)

How do you say this in English (UK)? この小さいのを持って、向きを変えて、穴に入れたら、ほら、容器に入った。(この ちいさい の を もって、むき を かえて、あな に いれ たら、ほら、ようき に はいった。kono chiisai no wo motte, muki wo kaete, ana ni ire tara, hora, youki ni haitta)

When saying of the procedure,what should I say?

1. この小さいのを持って、
Hold this small thing,

2. 向きを変えて、
change it correct orientation,

3. 穴に入れたら、
If you can push it through the hole,

4. ほら、容器に入った。
yes,it has gone into the box.

How do you say in natural English?😭
Read more comments

English (UK) English (US) Near fluent
Similar questions