- That word doesn't exist in English which expresses emotions and feelings (Did I say that correc...
- "I like hot weather as long as there is an air conditioner nearby". Is this sentence correct? Ask...
- 느낌과 감정을 표현한 단어이다: It’s a word that expresses emotions and feelings (Does this sound right?)
- Does this sentence sound natural? I will keep the secret that our president is now hospitalized.
- What does "tartlet" mean? Can it be used as an insult?
- Am I using “gig” correctly? I’m jobless at the moment. I do any gig that I find
- Please help me correct this sentence, thank you! “Used my earning to bring my mom take a vacatio...
- Could you give me some examples of “favorite words/phrases” in English (I couldn’t find a perfect...
- is it "proud to be its kids" or "proud of to be its kids"? thanks in advance!!!
- is it foolish or unwise to pronounce "a cup of tea" like /ə cʌpə tiː/ ?