Read more comments
- They will soon get used to ( ) in Japan. (A) live (B) be lived (C) living (D) be living
- You must take the matter into ( ). (A) advantage (B) consideration (C) place (D) practice
- In an episode of Seinfeld, George's father is having an argument with Elaine. At some point, angr...
- Does this sound natural? Hi, sir. How are things? I am not able to join to the group you ha...
- It is a question I have about "haven't" I have never studied grammar before but for somehow I gue...
- Whether the letter t of the word mistake should be muddy or not?
- It’s essential that he be prepared for the interview. Does this sound correct?
- Does this sound natural? Sometimes, she would step on me so hard by mistake that I started crying.
- I wonder why the modal verbs, “could” and “would” are being used in the past tense here.
- How do you remember the spelling of words that are easy to make mistakes, such as Wednesday and t...