Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- That's what's ailin' you. "ailin' "? What's the meaning? Thank you.
- It is correct to say "I am intending to do it"?
- I'll be ding-dong-danged if I do. "ding-dong-danged".What's the meaning? Thank you.
- Should I say "My birthday is Jan. 15" or "My birthday is on Jan. 15"? Thanks in advance!
- what did she say at first? and did he say date with me? https://youtube.com/shorts/lV9dMmPO_u0
- I think “to fall flat” means to fail to have the desired effect. Correct? Please, tell me everyth...
- If the situation of coronavirus was safe, I would have traveled somewhere. Is this sentence mak...
- When something is a flop it means that it was unsuccessful. E.g. His movie was a flop. synonyms:...
- To see the big picture means to consider the situation as a whole. Someone who sees the big pictu...
- Could you soak the pot in water so that the grime can come off? Does this sound natural?