Read more comments
- 'In the meantime, no one sings up.' 'In the meantime'は日本語でどういう意味ですか。'
- 日本語：「本当のこと言って何か不都合でも？」 中文是什麼意思呢？
- Which 日本語が話せます。 sounds the most natural?
- I got work cleared before my 2 months holiday. Does this sound natural?
- People in Japanese societies make much of hierarchical relationships, so one of what people abroa...
- Can I say "My son is 5 months old"? Thank you!
- "He struggled for a while trying to get out of bed." Hello! Do you think the passage above sou...
- "She was really tired. She gave a yawn." Hello! Do you think the passage above sounds natural?...
- In grammar books, all these three are possible. Which do you think is more common? * She said...
- Does this conversation on the phone sound natural? "Hi, it's Jack. Where are you?" "I'm drivi...
- Which is correct? The duck is in the water. under the water. on the water.
- I don't know why my mother always can make pancake is so delicious. Does this sentence sound nat...
- What is the meaning of " typo"?