Read more comments
- how do i know when to use なので instead of ので？ for example, i was told that 初めてので~ was incorrect...
- What is the difference between 初めての方 and 初めてのお方 ?
- I didn't pay my weight much mind. I didn't give my weight much mind. are they both natural?
- Please check my English:) Dear Tony,(we husband) I don`t know much about the stock market but s...
- I think ‘flattered’ doesn’t have negative connotation unless the speaker is being sarcastic, whil...
- to be vocal to be forward to be outspoken what are the differences?
- Do you use the word 'shall' or not?
- Can you explane the phrase near question mark
- We took the enemy ( ) surprise. (A) in (B) at (C) by (D) into
- "I feel like peeing" "I feel like pooping" Does this sound natural??
- I’ll be waiting downstairs, you come down as soon as you’re ready. Does this sound natural?
- Please help me understand what this poetry is saying😭😭😭💦💦💦🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏