Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Sarah can't drive, her husband neither/neither does her husband !? Does this sound natural?
- Why does Sarah stay inside today? Oh, there's another receptionist except me here today, she has ...
- Sarah Most of my friends and family live in different countries so I, um, use an app called What...
- Which one is correct? 1. You certainly wouldn’t like to be seen in such bad company. 2. You ...
- Can you tell me the word you use to describe the taste? example) salty sweet . . . .
- We are in a restaurant. You said it was really good. You told me it was really good. Which o...
- We don't see each other in a while back. We haven't seen each other in a while.
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJHN4eutKjY Does anyone subtitle it, please?
- Hello guys! 'I'm pretty happy with my current life' Is this sentence good? '
- Can someone tell me if "boy were they wrong" Is a question phrase and what does it indicate?
- I have a fear of germs and dictionary says it's called germaphobe. but do you use it in a daily c...
- Does this sound natural? I was so naive to be scared of this.
- I am confused about "crush". I look this up in different dictionaries and all of them give diffe...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?