Question
26 Oct 2017

• Italian

Can you tell me if there are any errors in the following letter?

Dear Sir or Madam,
My friends and I are renting one of your properties. The apartment is located in Venice, Sestiere Cannaregio, and we moved there two weeks ago. I am writing to inform you of some issues that we are having.
While we enjoy the position very much, we couldn't but notice that the house is in need of some serious maintenance. In particular, the bathroom is in terrible conditions, due to dampness and mold that cover the walls. Also, the external stairway that leads to the apartment looks quite old and we fear that it could be dangerous.
We would be grateful if you could contact the owner and take a look at these problems as soon as possible.
In addition to that, since there is a spare bedroom and the rent is pretty high, we would like to know if it’s possible to let another student move in and share the apartment.
I look forward to hearing from you very soon.
Yours faithfully.
Answers

• Italian

• Italian