26 Oct 2017

  • Korean
  • English (US)
Question about English (US)

How do you say this in English (US)? How can I say this person using English?

Hello? I am a student who is studying English. I was wondering how I can say a person who hand an award(prize) to winner in ceremony or event. What's the vacabulary that indicates this person?
Read more comments

  • Korean

  • English (US)
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!

Share this question
Similar questions
Newest Questions
Topic Questions
Recommended Questions