Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What is the difference between do me a favor and help me out and give me a hand ?
- What does "A is deprecated in favor of B" mean?
- What is the difference between I have a favor to ask you and I have a favor to ask of you ?
- Hello guys I want to ask you about the differences between for and to Let's say there are one ...
- I don't know what he's talking about from 35 seconds. Please help me. https://youtu.be/Dau7W3xKM50
- is it correct to say, "I'm so tempted to come by your office one day, but I'm extremely busy. Bl...
- Due to the coronavirus many people are living in self-restraint. Does this sound natural?
- Could I get an apple pie? The apple pie is my favorite pie. in the second sentence i have to us...
- To be flexible means to be able to adapt to new conditions or situations. Someone who is flexible...
- Do americans contracts the word should like 'd? For example 'You'd clean up'?
- What's the difference between these two traffic signs? 1. speed hump 2. speed bump
- I'm racking my brains to understand why something is wrong or not, given these three sentences be...
- What kind of impression does each of those words give you? "bare minimum" and just "minimum" I ...