Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- I'm sorry for the late reply. We will reply to you as soon as possible. Does this sound natu...
- Sorry for the late reply! I was outside and my phone was dead. Does this sound natural?
- I wrote this in reply to a certain person's post. As to who is speaking which lines, it's exac...
- The easy-to-prepare meal packets come with all the ingredients necessary for an individual dinner...
- you are one of the most beautiful person I'll ever meet in my life is it correct??
- In one week i will go to look for mushrooms in the forest does this sound ok?
- when are you suppose to use had had had had?
- Does “chase someone down” mean “無理強いをする” in Japanese?
- He fell heir to a large fortune. it's natural? thanks 😊
- How to use the word’ after all’ ? Can I say, I did so much hard work in the past few year, afte...
- E1. I'm not sure even a little. E2. I was sure only a little. Are both sentences E1 and E2 ab...
- Does this sound natural? It'd be not better to eat this pizza because your brother bought it. ...
- *I offered them money but I was hoping for them to say no. (does this sound natural?)
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?