Question
28 Oct 2017

Spanish (Mexico)

In the Spanish language there are quite a lot of conjugations of verbs and modes that modify the words and in English not so much. That makes it difficult to express myself exactly. I would like to be corrected. Thank you in advance

It's good that in the world there are people who help others and they think that this help is in some way rewarded. I think that under this way of thinking, everyone could live better and no one would suffer and there would be more union in the world; but see the example of brotherhood between Peru and Venezuela.

Here are my words in Spanish:

Que bueno que en el mundo hayan personas que ayudan a los demás y piensan que esa ayuda de alguna forma les es retribuida. Yo creo que bajo esta manera de pensar, todo el mundo podria vivir mejor y nadie sufriria y habria mas unión en el mundo, sino vean el ejemplo de hermandad entre Perú y Venezuela.

Answers

Spanish (Mexico)
0