- Which one is correct? a. I'll show you later. b. I'll show you later on.
- How do you say someone died/talk about death?
- 할머니한테 잡혔니? ( is it coreccet?)
- Hello, I’m trying to describe this pic in English, Is anyone here free to help me? One day Mich...
- What is the difference between 元来 and 本来 and 元々 ?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What does w/ mean?
- What does "yari yari yara" mean? I'm sure the spell is wrong, though.
- What does he say? Conversation partner says "yeah, I want to eat it" after his word.
- can we use 'ur' replace 'your'? exp: ur book
- How about I show you that in person? Why dont I show you that in person? is there a difference i...
- Why in America they call fries "french fries" ?