- How do you say this in English (US)? There are only seats left for flights with a layover.
- Please go ahead and secure your seats first. (A register says it to customer at a cafe.) does th...
- How do you say this in English (US)? 나란한 두자리? two seats in row?
- What does かものはいろ mean?
- What does 亲属连累 mean?
- What does 小迷糊蛋 mean?
- What does 내가 정체 될 수 있어 mean?
- What does curiosity killed the cat mean?
- What is the difference between 元来 and 本来 and 元々 ?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?