Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What is the difference between 場面 and シーン ?
- どんな場面に合わせて変化しますか does this sound natural?
- この場面で結果にままならない I do not have control over the outcome of this situation. does this sound natural?
- Does this sound natural? A: what did you say? i can't hear you
- Does this sound natural? "I'd like native English speakers to tell me how strange the English in...
- If I’m in a car or a plane should I say buckle your seatbelt or fasten your seatbelt?
- I can manage on my own. I can manage by myself. I can handle it. I can take care of it. I can...
- Is this rigth? ( It is a small city filled with farms and forests.)
- we don't have nothing to envy because we're better. (does this sound natural?)
- Your mother said you need to have dinner. Your mother told you to have dinner. Your mother want...
- It's correct? We must to provide from today, the possibility, the luck for all humans to create ...
- What would you fill in the blank? -- I had a hard time catching a taxi because (________). -- ...
- Is the Brazilian accent difficult to understand in English? Do you think the accent is ugly?