Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- How do you say this in Japanese? “...”是一个人的名字。
- 100,000,000 I would like to know better either if it is called hundred million or ten billion. ...
- Would American people always pronounce "diversity" like ディバーシイティ, not ダイバーシティ? I know English ...
- This night fun
- In this context, what does “I mean” mean in nuances?
- Can anyone explain me what is the false friends?
- does this sound natural I was worried something from the darkness would catch me, so I strided ba...
- Does this conversation work? A: Would you mind if we went there together? B: The phrase is in...
- is it correct "I have purchase top second expensive gun"?
- Which one is correct - what do you do ? - i study at university. Or - i study in the university ??
- “ This is one of the most terrific, disgusting true crimes Ive ever seen 😐 “. Does it make sense?.