22 Feb 2015

  • Japanese
  • English (US)
  • English (UK)
Question about English (US)

How do you say this in English (US)? 泥沼闘争(means that a fight won't finish forever; the fighter can't finish the fight and can't get out of it anymore)

Read more comments

  • English (US)
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!

Share this question
Similar questions
Newest Questions
Topic Questions
Recommended Questions