23 Feb 2015
Question about English (UK)
What does "on slopes depicting global gray matter volume and age in years" mean?
However, on slopes depicting global gray matter volume and age in years, the regression lines were considerably steeper in control persons than in meditators. The group-specific correlation coefficients were higher in control persons, and the group-by-age interaction was highly significant (P = .003
- The slope into the parking lot is very steep there, so be careful! does this sound natural?
- I climbed a steep slope from the bus stop to my place, halfway up a hill I felt out of breath and...
- The slope on my way home is so steep that I cannot help but get out of breath. does this sound na...
- What is “pacos”in here? They have pacos at the concession booth.
- What is a good memory of your childhood?
- Please correct these sentences. Air pollution is very serious. People often use cars in short ...
- Helping a friend translate some stickers Could “だいすきしかない” translate as “I only love you”?
- Una vez indispuesta, ella va a hospital.
- What's the meaning of "don't put Descartes before the horse"? Siri just said that to me.😱
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does トリセツ mean?
- Hi there. I have a question about how to express the growth stage of young animals. I know you d...
- Does this sound natural? ”How can the internet help people to learn English? ” Internet help pe...
- When I want to say, "When I was twelve years old, my father bought me a bicycle", is it OK to say...
- Is "admitted to" okay to use when you got accepted in a company? or this can only be used when yo...
- Is this sentence natural? The ocean's water temperature is rising gradually. Should I say [Seaw...