Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What is the difference between stick to and fussy about ?
- The stick in the glass full of water looks as if it were bent. The stick in the glass full of wa...
- How do you say this in English (US)? the two sticks attached to the glasses
- What does Whoopsie daisy mean?
- What does you definitely know it mean?
- What does “steam” in 1542 mean?
- What does nugget of advice mean?
- What does When I was four, I was still incapable of maintaining the cleanliness of my nose. Wh...
- What does “for a go” in line 998 mean?
- What does I'm down to this. can this expression mean "I'll choose this." or "I'll go for this" ?...
- What does pound mean?
- What does Yeah, I ain't never said I was an angel, I know I know myself enough to know what I ne...
- What does There you go and here you go mean? If you are a waiter in a restaurant, and as you giv...