Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What is the difference between what food do you like the most? and what food do you like best? ?
- "There's discarded food so much. " Is it ok? Please correct these sentences. And "Don't d...
- When we had ordered ready food and pured it at dish to warm it up to make it hot enough to be eat...
- is it hardwork or hard work?
- You should put the cards face up, not face down. Is it correct?
- Is ‘little to no’ a common word?
- Every time I leave a place, I leave a memory behind. Now by returning back to this place, I remem...
- I fell vs I fell over
- Can i say 'Although such a number of books and magazines are published, the time spend reading th...
- SOS! HELP ME PLEASE 🙏✨
- What does 'every' in 'every intention' mean?
- *snap the buttons. *unsnap the buttons. (does this sound natural?)
- Can i say 'the whole was full of students' instead of 'The hall was filled with students.'?
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- In September or On September or At September?
- mai dua karta hu ke tum hamesha kamyab or khush raho in English
- Do you often say “Please kindly check it” on a formal email? Is this a natural expression? What w...
- Is this sentence correct? " It was nice to talk with you." Or " It was nice to talk to you." To o...