Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What's the name of it?? There is spelling hint below
- What's the name of this brand??
- Could you tell me your name? does this sound natural?
- Could someone check it for me? I need to send it to the teacher. Please read the instruction. My ...
- Which is correct? "He has been to Italy" or "He has ever been to Italy" or are they same?
- Hi! When people in the US talk about their “family” do they generally refer to immediate or exten...
- Is in vain commonly used ?
- Why would a person in their right mind believe in Noah's ark? / Does this sound natural?
- what's the opposite of how long is to long
- A. Who can pass the exam? B. I think that this man will pass it as easily. C. I think that this ...
- A. Do you think that he can pass the entrance exam? B. Yeah, I think he can pass it as easily. C...
- I wonder if “Harry Potter” is a good resourse to learn natural voice, like the one you would see ...
- I wonder if people use the word “forgo” in a daily conversation.