- are these both correct? do they mean different things? まだ空港に到着してない and 空港にまだ到着してない？
- I'm wondering what these mean: 1) まだ現実に起きていないことを仮定して、その後の行動を述べる。 2) 有ることが起きる直前の状態になる。
- Is this sentence correct? あのアプリをアンインストールして再インストールしたらやっと直った。
- Can you just simply say “One for each.” when your students ask “how many questions should we answ...
- 今日はもよろしくお願いします！🙏🏻間違い直しを手伝ってください、ありがとうございます。(⑉• •⑉)‥♡ 問題がある：公園を自転車をします？ 公園で自転車をします？ 公園に自転車をします？
- Could you please show me other ways to say "I understand what you mean"/"I see"?
- Would you mind reading this and tell if there's mistakes?
- What is the difference between 元来 and 本来 and 元々 ?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What does w/ mean?
- Why do all most countries people hate China? is this correct?
- 1. She was calling Bob only. 2. She was calling only Bob. Do both 1 and 2 mean the same thing?
- The reason that i study English is wanting to talk to foreigners.It's most important reason for ...
- 1. Folk dances are not performed alone for recreation. 2. Folk dances are not performed soley fo...
- Is it said "happy Chinese new year" or "happy new Chinese year"? Which one is more grammatically ...