- How do you say this in Japanese? 東西很難買
- How do you say this in Japanese? 這個東西多少錢
- How do you say this in Japanese? 這東西好爛啊！
- "I have a lot of paperwork to do that is due soon." Hello! Do you think the sentence above sou...
- A: "I can't get into the website. I wonder why." B: "I can't get onto the website. I wonder why....
- 1)I need to reconsider a daily routine. 2)I need to have second thoughts about a daily routine. 3...
- what mean suburbs?
- Es correcto decir " I like to listen to soothing music"
- question about "even if" and "even though" in this sentence
- Can I use “hail “ instead of hello or not ? hail you is correct ?
- What I tried to say is (what I’m trying to say is) the air looks fresh. ❣️ Please help me sound ...
- Is gorgeous only used for women
- What does mean kinda in this phrase?