Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Please tell me the slang used in the United States these days.
- what happend to this platform? why english questions are rarely answered these days
- What’s the function of “to” when it is between two verbs?
- Another week with that simp, I'll kill myself. What does simp mean?
- Can you use pitted for all types of fruit or vegetables or only for certain small berries etc?
- When you talk to someone on the phone, which is correct and sounds natural? 1: I'm at a conven...
- "The shirt is not popular, but it's good looking per se." "The shirt is not popular, but it's goo...
- I can’t understand the difference in meaning and nuance between “An extravagant dinner “ and “A...
- He is not rich and kind means: He isn't rich and isn't kind or He is rich but not kind ?
- Why the answer is D?
- Ne t'inquiètes pas ou ne t'inquiète pas ?
- Que veut dire " Photo non contractuelle."?
- Est-ce que tu dis: "cette année" ou "cet année"? Parce que j'ai étudié que c'est toujours conson...
- Vous avez décidé d'organiser une journée d'information pour aider les élèves de la troisième anné...
- How to say 'il y a' in passé composé and imparfait? Give some examples if you can.