- You're living your life with an easy-going attitude, aren't you? 君は飄々と生きてるね。 does this sound n...
- "But life leaps over oblivion lightly, losing only a thing or two of no importance, and gloom is ...
- Can you risk your life for her? あなたは彼女のために命を捧げられますか？ does this sound natural?
- How do you say this in Simplified Chinese (China)? 実家
- How do you say this in English (US)? je vais prendre un café
- How do you say this in English (US)? 따뜻한 커피 드릴까요?
- How do you say this in Japanese? I miss talking to you
- How do you say this in English (UK)? Tôi đang buồn.
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔