10 Sep 2014
Question about English (US)
How do you say this in English (US)? 結局雑穀米は続かなかった。をI ended upを使って言いたい時
- What is the difference between end and finish ?
- It's the end of the month and my wife gave me some allowance for the next month. I'm happy. It's ...
- How should I say at the end of business chat? Bye or See you or anything else?
- How do you say this in Japanese? Soy española y estoy encantada de estar aquí
- How do you say this in Vietnamese? how rule
- How do you say this in French (France)? ¿Cómo se dice en francés "textos monológicos y textos dia...
- How do you say this in Korean? 모범수로 출소했어요
- How do you say this in Simplified Chinese (China)? “那我什么都带啊”
- What's the meaning of "don't put Descartes before the horse"? Siri just said that to me.😱
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does トリセツ mean?