Read more comments
- I sometimes muddle dates does this sound natural?
- Please show me example sentences with muddle through.
- What is the difference between "muddled" and "puzzled" ?
- This is a conversation. A: What time did you get up this morning? B: I did get up at six this m...
- He is not only poor but also unemployed.(Join into complex sentence). Thanks a lot.
- Please solve this. I only found three grammatical errors. Can you tell me which 4 grammatical err...
- "She would write everyday, dreaming of her book’s being read by children." what is " 's " of "boo...
- Do people use “ok” or “oki” more in text messages?
- It is correct? I was at the doctor.
- torque back his demeanor What does this mean?
- Is the word "prudence" commonly used in American English?
- Does this sound natural? Since the Security Council's work requires swift actions, the expansion...
- he is witty second to none... is this correct